Elementary Art Teacher
Hoffman-Boston Elementary School, Arlington, VA
Posted Jun 18, 2020
JOB STATUS: OPEN
POSTING DATE: 06/17/2020
CLOSING DATE: 06/24/2020
POSTING NUMBER: T20/21-234.18-1
LOCATION: Hoffman-Boston ES
POSITION TITLE: Art Teacher
• Must have or be eligible for Virginia licensure.
• Arts Education endorsement.
This position is a 1.0 FTE located at Hoffman-Boston Elementary School.
• Ability to work effectively as a team member with colleagues.
• Flexible, dependable, and highly organized.
• Desire to work with diverse community of learners.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Teaching experience in the above mentioned areas
• Knowledge of best instructional practices
• Ability to integrate technology
• Experience in educational and instructional leadership
If you would like to apply to this position please follow these steps.
1. Log into your application and select the appropriate application (Current APS employees interested in transferring must select the Employee Transfer Application.) If you are a new online application user, please register with the online system, then proceed to Step 2.
2. to your application, select the appropriate application, click the Start Application button at the bottom of the page.
3. Click the Continue/Save button at the bottom of each web page until you reach the Employment Openings page of the application.
4. On the Employment Openings page, click the Add Job button.
5. Select the position you would like to apply for from the drop down list.
6. Click the Add Another button to add a different position to your application or if you have finished click the Continue button and proceed to Step 7.
7. Once you have finished selecting the job(s) click the Continue button at the bottom of each web page and submit the application. (You will need to complete the Applicant Testimony and Applicant's Authorization Statement every time you re-submit your application.)
8. Click the Submit button on the left.
9. Click the Submit Application button to finish applying for an APS position(s).
10. Please do not contact the schools regarding job openings.
Arlington Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of the Arlington School Board, as stated in Policy G-2.30, Employee Relations - Equal Employment Opportunity - that "Employment opportunities shall not be restricted, abridged or otherwise adversely affected on the basis of race, national origin, creed, color, religion, gender, age, economic status, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and/or disability."
Salary based on the 2020-21 salary schedule.